Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Travel Organizer, 2nd Edition, 2009

The Travel Organizer was a culmination of years of list-making for packing for vacations. After two years of photocopying and giving it out to friends, I finally self-published it with the illustrative help of my artist friend.

I have experimented with different versions, including attending a cos-play convention, writing conference and weekend getaway. This is the original (the second edition came about after some revisions from my personal lists, and the inclusion of the artwork) and works well for either an individual or a family.

Personally, I have used this version for a family (of 5) trip to Grandma's and for my solo trip to North Wales.

The price is quite reasonable at $5 plus $1.50 for shipping. Please use the pay pal button located at the bottom of my page and send me an email (or include it in the notes portion of your paypal) that includes your name and mailing address and either a phone or an email where you can be reached if there are any problems with the shipment.

Happy Traveling!
KB

No comments:

Post a Comment