Saturday, September 3, 2011

Apologies and Future Blogs

I'm sorry for anyone actually reading this that my posts are not consistent.  I'm hoping to change this once the school year begins.

This summer has been a bit disjointed.

Everyone is being lazy. Last child is starting kindergarten next week. First child is starting high school. Middle child is in the middle.
I'm trying to practice and focus my writing to make a living freelancing as well as self-publishing a new travel chapbook for parents.
I've been resupplying three hikers walking to raise awareness for domestic violence and in memory of a friend of ours who was murdered Mother's Day weekend.  I may talk more about this in the coming weeks, and catch you up on the past three months.

I hope to also include more of my published writing from the past. Most of these are educational/curriculum related, and as I prepare to fly again for the second time in recent years, I'll plan on filling you in on my travel tips, my sightseeing and my anxiety.

Thanks for visiting and for coming back. I'd like to get it so you want to come back, so I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment